How do I get a record expunged?
Expungements are handled only by the District or Superior courts. Please call 401-782-4131 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Why is my license suspended?
2. What if I lost my ticket?
3. Can I pay a traffic ticket at the South Kingstown Police Department?
4. How do I get a record expunged?
5. What if I'm a victim of a crime and want to know the status of the case?
6. What will happen if I miss a court date in District Court?
7. Where can I do community service?