Accounting & Cash Management
- Administer cash management accounts receivable and accounts payable responsibilities
- Reconcile cash and invest funds in a financially prudent manner to maximize interest income; assure that funds designated for the Town are received and properly recorded
- Pay bills within thirty days of receipt of invoice or request for payment, or take advantage of offered discounts; process payments to employees, vendors, and citizens ensuring all Town obligations are paid accurately and timely
- Complete financial statements and assist in the preparation of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (click on left link to view reports)
- Process and administer the payroll responsibilities of the Town, including the completion of state and federal reports, submission of monthly pension obligations and deductions, and the issuance of W-2s and 1099s
- Administer grants to ensure funds are expended for intended purpose and reimbursement requests are submitted in a timely manner
- Invest Town funds under the control and oversight of the Finance Director and in accordance with the Town's Investment Policy and Procedures.