- Advise the Town Council on municipal policy and programs affecting the community.
- Direct and coordinate the activities and work programs of Town departments.
- Interact with federal and state agencies and other local governments and agencies.
- Conduct short and long-range financial planning including preparation of the annual operating budget and the six-year capital improvement program.
- Administer the personnel program and manage labor relations.
- Perform special studies and issue analyses and evaluations as needed to promote informed decision-making.
- Review and oversee the submission and administration of federal, state, and foundation grants.
- Monitor proposed state legislation and represent the local government interests.
- Provide general management oversight of major Town construction projects.
Please click here to access live video streaming and on demand access of Council meetings.