1. All facility requests are accepted on a first come, first served basis and will only be accepted one year in advance of the requested date (unless otherwise noted). Listed below is the priority usage for South Kingstown Parks and Recreation (SKPR) facilities.
A. SKPR classes and programs
B. South Kingstown School Department activities
C. South Kingstown youth sports leagues and private schools
D. All other groups
2. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed at SKPR facilities.
3. If required, all fees and/or insurance documents must be submitted before the facility request will be approved.
4. SKPR reserves the right to cancel facility requests due to inclement weather or other unforeseen acts that may cause damage to the facility.
5. SKPR reserves the right to deny a facility request if the activity is deemed inappropriate to avoid over-utilization of a facility, or to protect the facility's infrastructure.
6. The user agrees to collect all trash generated by the event and return the facility to its original condition. The user is responsible for any damage to the facility that may occur during the event. Failure to reimburse SKPR for damage incurred may result in loss of future use of SKPR facilities and legal action