The Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of all real estate, personal property and motor vehicle excise taxes, town sewer, South Shore and Middlebridge water user fees, adult day care and septic hauler invoices.
Please click on the topics listed below for information about the Tax Collector's Office
Tax and Utility Due Dates and Penalties
- Learn about dates payments are due and when interest and penalties would be applied.
Automatic Quarterly Tax Payments
- Find out how to make your quarterly tax payments via electronic (ACH) transfers from either your statement savings or checking account.
Tax Payments with Debit or Credit Cards
- Pay your tax bill with a credit or debit card.
Collection of Property Taxes
- Information about the tax collection process for motor vehicle, real estate and personal property taxes.
Municipal Lien Certificate Procedures
- Review the procedures for obtaining a Muncipal Tax Lien Certificate from the Tax Collector's Office.