Many of the titles on these lists are available in eBook or audiobook format on RI eZone. When you find a title you are interested in, click the "check our catalog" link, and look for the eZone options. Once you check out or reserve a title, you will be able to access it via the Overdrive app on your tablet, eReader, or smart device.
You can also search for titles via the HooplaDigital website or download the app from your app store.
If you need help accessing eBooks or audiobooks, please contact us at 789-1555 or email@example.com
- #OwnVoices: Teen Books by Indigenous Authors & Illustrators (Printable PDF)
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage: Fiction with Asian Characters by Asian Authors (Printable PDF)
- Explore the Arts: How-To and Art History Books
- This collection was made possible with funds from a 2020 Grant from the RI Office of Library and Information Services.
- Food Books: Fiction and Cookbooks to Make You Hungry (Printable PDF)
- Great Middle School Books-Realistic Fiction (Printable PDF)
- Great Middle School Books-Science Fiction & Fantasy (Printable PDF)
- If You Like...Books by Sarah J. Maas (Printable PDF)
- If You Liked...The Hate U Give (Printable PDF)
- If You Liked...To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (Printable PDF)
- LGBTQ-Realistic Fiction (Printable PDF)
- LGBTQ-Science Fiction & Fantasy (Printable PDF)
- Monsters, Mayhem, and Mischief: Eerie Graphic Novels for Teens
- Scary Books for Middle School and Beyond (Printable PDF)
- Terrifying Tales for Teens (Printable PDF)