Delivery or Grab & Go Lunch Service
Due to the Covid-19 Virus, our Broad Rock Bistro Dining Program shifted to a Box Lunch that can be delivered or is available for a contactless pick-up at The Center. You must live in South Kingstown or Narragansett to receive a delivered meal.
- To qualify for the Box Lunches, you must be 60 years of age or older or under 60 with a documented disability.
- $3 suggested/anonymous donation.
- No one eligible to receive meals will be turned away due to the inability to donate.
- Lunches are delivered Monday through Friday.
- If you choose to pick up your lunch, you can do so from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday at The Center's Main Entrance.
For more information or to begin receiving meals, call 789-0268.
The Center's Lunch Program is funded in part by the US Administration of Aging and state funds through the RI Office of Healthy Aging.